Agricultural Kit Building including steelwork, purlins, roof cladding, cladding to both ends and one side, roof lights and rainwater goods.
Please note that steel sizes/building specifications may vary depending on the location of your building & its local weather conditions. There will be an additional charge of £500 for galvanising steelwork.
To supply for erection on prepared site and concrete foundations, steel portal frame 6.096m (20`) centres with 254 x 146 x 31kg UB stanchions web stiffeners and 203 x 133 x 25kg UB rafters with rafter stays.
Both gable frames to have 1 No. 203 x 133 x 25kg UB intermediate sub stanchion, including CHS rafter and side bracing to one end bay, complete with CHS eaves ties.
All steelwork will be shotblasted and painted with a red semi-oxide finish.
To supply 225 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber purlins bolted to frame at 1.375m centres. Eaves beam to be 225 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber.
To supply Profile 6 reinforced corrugated natural grey fibre cement sheets. Ridge to be alternating close fitting and ventilating crown cranked. Verges to be finished with fibre cement barge boards.
Incorporate 20 no 1.525m corrugated 2.40kg/m² GRP profile 6 rooflights in roof cladding positioned to suit customer’s requirements.
Eaves gutter to be 160 on the side with 2 No. 110 mm Ø UPVC downpipes to each side. All gutters to be UPVC with rubber sealed joints fixed to eaves beams with UPVC brackets at 1m intervals and UPVC down pipe clips to stanchions.
Both gable ends to be clad down to 1.829m (6’) below eaves level with 150 x 25 C16 graded tanalised Yorkshire boarding on 125 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber sheeting rails
One side to be clad down to 1.829m (6’) below eaves level with 150 x 25 C16 graded tanalised Yorkshire boarding on 125 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber sheeting rails.
- Site must be level.
- Pricing is correct at the time of issue. Confirmation of figures to be agreed prior to order.
- You may require an SER certificate or structural calculation for this building. Please consult with building control on this matter. If required, please contact us for a price.
- All process are exclusive of any relevant VAT.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS – SPEAK TO YOUR ESTIMATOR
- Erection, Foundations and Concrete works can be offered to give a full turnkey build.
- Concrete Panels (cladding arranged to suit 90mm thick panels x 2.000m high to both ends and one side)
- Gates & Doors
- Internal Fitout (such as yokes, cubicles and water goods)
- We now offer a full planning and building warrant service. Avoid the stress of arranging this by allowing us to handle it for you!
Back to all Special Offers