Agricultural Kit Building including steelwork, purlins, roof cladding, rainwater goods, end cladding, side cladding and a doorway.
Please note that steel sizes/building specifications may vary depending on the location of your building & its local weather conditions. There will be an additional charge of £310.00 for galvanising steelwork.
Download the elevations information here:
Download the founds information here:
To supply for erection on prepared site and concrete foundations, steel portal frame 4.572m (15`) centres with 203 x 133 x 25 kg UB stanchions with web stiffeners and 178 x 102 x 18 kg UB rafters with rafter stays.
Both gable frames to have 1 No. 178 x 102 x 19 kg UB intermediate sub stanchion, including CHS rafter and side bracing to one end bay, complete with CHS eaves ties.
All steelwork will be shotblasted and painted with a red semi oxide finish.
To supply 175 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber purlins bolted to frame at 1.375m centres. Eaves beam to be 225 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber.
To supply Profile 6 reinforced corrugated natural grey fibre cement sheets. Ridge to be alternating close-fitting and ventilating crown cranked. Verges to be finished with fibre cement barge boards.
Incorporate 6 No. 1.525m corrugated 2.40kg/m² GRP profile 6 roof lights in roof cladding positioned to suit customer’s requirements.
Eaves gutter to be 160 on the side with 1 No. 110mm Ø UPVC downpipe to each side. All gutters to be UPVC with rubber sealed joints fixed to eaves beams with UPVC brackets at 1m intervals and UPVC down-pipe clips to stanchions.
Both gable ends to be clad down to 3.658m (12`) below eaves level with 0.7mm thick Slate Blue polyester coated box profile vent-air steel sheets on 150 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber sheeting rails.
Both sides to be clad down to 3.658m (12`) below eaves level with 0.7mm thick Slate Blue polyester coated box profile steel sheets on 150 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber sheeting rails.
1 No. Doorway to be 3.000m wide x 3.000m high, positioned on one side.
- Site must be level.
- Pricing is correct at the time of issue. Confirmation of figures to be agreed prior to order.
- You may require an SER certificate or structural calculation for this building. Please consult with building control on this matter. If required, please contact us for a price.
- All process are exclusive of any relevant VAT.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS – SPEAK TO YOUR ESTIMATOR
- Erection, Foundations and Concrete works can be offered to give a full turnkey build.
- Concrete Panels (90mm thick x 1.000m high to both ends and both sides) + £1325.00 plus panel lifters
- Sheeted Gate + £300.00
- Internal Fitout (such as yokes, cubicles and water goods)
- We now offer a full planning and building warrant service. Avoid the stress of arranging this by allowing us to handle it for you!
Back to all Special Offers